Download our TaxApp for FREE
Nicolson Accountancy, the multi-award winning Glasgow and Stornoway based accountants, have had their own free smart phone App since 2012, to help their clients be more informed about the services that they offer and general tax advice. The TaxApp is updated monthly to make sure that the best possible information is available to clients and non-clients alike and allows access to the information wherever you are and at any time of the day or night.
Nicolson Accountancy’s TaxApp is always up to date and will keep you reliably informed. Nicolson Accountancy is the first Western Isles based accountancy firm to launch an App, once again putting them at the forefront of the innovative use of modern technology.
Join the hundreds of other clients who use our TaxApp.
The use of technology is a distinguishing feature of the service provided by Nicolson Accountancy, and we are at the cutting edge use of many technologies that have a real and practical benefit to our clients.
- Tax tips – a section on practical tax tips covering the family, businesses, selling assets and tax efficient savings.
- A range of tax calculators – gross pay to net, gross pay to net (self-employed), VAT due, corporation tax due, company car and fuel benefits, SDLT due, loan repayments and mortgage repayments.
- Tax rates – key tax rates tables with explanatory notes so we can now keep you up to date on the current tax position, such as the latest advisory fuel rates which are reviewed quarterly.
- Monthly business news keeping you up to date with current developments in tax and general business issues.
Nicolson Accountancy are the largest firm of accountants in the Western Isles and are now also in Glasgow to meet client demand from the Uists, Barra and the mainland. Nicolson Accountancy are growing at 40% each year and you can benefit from our knowledge and vast experience.
Nicolson Accountancy were winners of the Scottish Accountancy Awards in 2012, and runners-up in the British Accountancy Awards in both 2011 and 2012.
You may also want to read what our clients say about us.
Glasgow: 0141 237 3878
Kilmarnock: 01563 578900
Stornoway: 01851 700362
Login to OpenSpace
Our clients say…
Recent blog posts
- CIS Refunds May 23, 2017
- Victory at a VAT Tribunal May 14, 2017
- Limited Cost Traders – FRS VAT implications for FRS April 21, 2017
- Cyber Security – keeping your data safe April 17, 2017
- Scottish Tax rates differ from the rest of the UK December 15, 2016
Great Disaster for your Public Relations. 👉 If you haven't got the right permissions for GDPR then you haven't got the right permissions to send me an email in the first place. twitter.com/jonnohop…
Post Brexit the VAT landscape could look totally different. (a) almost start again and build new rules (b) abolish VAT on B2B transactions (c) adhere to current and future EU laws. At the moment the only certainty is that the computer systems are 10 years away from being ready. twitter.com/jp_biz/s…
Where we started our business all those years ago. twitter.com/emplawye…