Download our TaxApp for FREE
Nicolson Accountancy, the multi-award winning Glasgow and Stornoway based accountants, have had their own free smart phone App since 2012, to help their clients be more informed about the services that they offer and general tax advice. The TaxApp is updated monthly to make sure that the best possible information is available to clients and non-clients alike and allows access to the information wherever you are and at any time of the day or night.
Nicolson Accountancy’s TaxApp is always up to date and will keep you reliably informed. Nicolson Accountancy is the first Western Isles based accountancy firm to launch an App, once again putting them at the forefront of the innovative use of modern technology.
Join the hundreds of other clients who use our TaxApp.
The use of technology is a distinguishing feature of the service provided by Nicolson Accountancy, and we are at the cutting edge use of many technologies that have a real and practical benefit to our clients.
- Tax tips – a section on practical tax tips covering the family, businesses, selling assets and tax efficient savings.
- A range of tax calculators – gross pay to net, gross pay to net (self-employed), VAT due, corporation tax due, company car and fuel benefits, SDLT due, loan repayments and mortgage repayments.
- Tax rates – key tax rates tables with explanatory notes so we can now keep you up to date on the current tax position, such as the latest advisory fuel rates which are reviewed quarterly.
- Monthly business news keeping you up to date with current developments in tax and general business issues.
Nicolson Accountancy are the largest firm of accountants in the Western Isles and are now also in Glasgow to meet client demand from the Uists, Barra and the mainland. Nicolson Accountancy are growing at 40% each year and you can benefit from our knowledge and vast experience.
Nicolson Accountancy were winners of the Scottish Accountancy Awards in 2012, and runners-up in the British Accountancy Awards in both 2011 and 2012.
You may also want to read what our clients say about us.
Glasgow: 0141 237 3878
Kilmarnock: 01563 578900
Stornoway: 01851 700362
Login to OpenSpace
Our clients say…
We are extremely grateful to Nicolson Accountants for all their help and support, not only in preparing our annual accounts but for their advice in financial matters. Continue Reading
Samaritans Western Isles July 10, 2012
Recent blog posts
- CIS Refunds May 23, 2017
- Victory at a VAT Tribunal May 14, 2017
- Limited Cost Traders – FRS VAT implications for FRS April 21, 2017
- Cyber Security – keeping your data safe April 17, 2017
- Scottish Tax rates differ from the rest of the UK December 15, 2016
People make Glasgow: "I was really angry earlier but now I'm a bit calmer, I just can't believe someone would abandon their car like that, though the bottle of wine in the back seat might have something to do with it." twitter.com/glasgow_…
What did this mean for our clients? If you aren't already computerised, then it means a lot more work. Speak to us today to minimise the pain. twitter.com/hmrcgovu…
If you have ever had to live away from your main home, you may be liable to Capital Gains Tax when you sell your home. It's complex, but here is a brief outline of the law and how we can help you avoid any liability. nicolsonaccountancy.… via @NicolsonAccount
Due to the roads not being cleared or gritted, the Glasgow office is closed today. The Stornoway and Kilmarnock offices are open and can deal with all the issues on the same phone number: 0141 237 3878. pic.twitter.com/WyUl…