Even a modicum of training can help your business to deliver faster, better, more accurate and more informative business information.
Nicolson Accountancy can help you and your staff to understand your responsibilities and devise and implement training plans to help your organisation grow.
We know that not every business can manage all the aspects of the requirements, and we can help you in the areas that you cannot manage to ensure you get the full picture.
Case Study – training client staff
A client came to us from another accountant largely because their computer systems were not giving them the information they wanted.
We worked with the client over a period of months, showing them the small changes they needed to make, resulting in them producing accounts that were complete and correct.
During that time the client also largely increased their responsibilities including:
- Took their payroll in-house
- Linked the payroll to their costing records
- Took control of the CIS suffered and deducted from subcontractors
- Managed the entire VAT Return process
- Allowed them to easily accurately understand the business’ financial current situation
After just a few weeks of training they were producing excellent management information and they have ended up with much lower accountancy fees as an added bonus.
Glasgow: 0141 237 3878
Kilmarnock: 01563 578900
Stornoway: 01851 700362
Login to OpenSpace
Our clients say…
Recent blog posts
- CIS Refunds May 23, 2017
- Victory at a VAT Tribunal May 14, 2017
- Limited Cost Traders – FRS VAT implications for FRS April 21, 2017
- Cyber Security – keeping your data safe April 17, 2017
- Scottish Tax rates differ from the rest of the UK December 15, 2016
Great Disaster for your Public Relations. 👉 If you haven't got the right permissions for GDPR then you haven't got the right permissions to send me an email in the first place. twitter.com/jonnohop…
Post Brexit the VAT landscape could look totally different. (a) almost start again and build new rules (b) abolish VAT on B2B transactions (c) adhere to current and future EU laws. At the moment the only certainty is that the computer systems are 10 years away from being ready. twitter.com/jp_biz/s…
Where we started our business all those years ago. twitter.com/emplawye…